Instagram: Tips and tricks for better social networking
Instagram is one of the most popular social networking sites in the world. There is more to it than just posting photos and videos. You can use it to edit photos, save without posting, decorate your profile with a special font, plan photos and videos, and more. In the list of Instagram tricks, we will show you everything you need to master on social networking.
Great tips and tricks on Instagram
1. Save High Res Image Without Post
Follow these steps to save high resolution photos edited from Instagram without posting.
- Open Instagram> tap your profile> tap the hamburger icon> go to Settings.
- Now, tap Account> Original Photo> Tap Enable Original Photo Save.
- Similarly, if you are using Android, tap Account> Tap> Original Post> Play Original Save Post.
- From now on, anything you post will be stored locally on your device. However, the plan is to save the edited high race photos without posting them online, how you can do this.
- After activating the recommended setting, put your phone in airplane mode.
- Now open Instagram> hit +> and add any photo. Go ahead and edit. Continue, and when you go to the last page, post the image without adding the title or location.
- So, since Airplane mode is enabled, Instagram will not be able to post the photo, but instead will have the same edited photo in your phone’s gallery.
- Now, before disabling Airplane mode, make sure that you have removed unposted Instagram photos. This is because if you do not remove it and disable Airplane mode, the photo will be automatically published as soon as your device is connected to the Internet.
2. Plan Instagram Posts
- Have you ever wondered how your followers would imagine traveling to you even during lockdown? One way is to post a travel photo every day. So, how can you do this? follow these steps.
- Business accounts are the first way to plan positions. To change your account to a business account, open Instagram and tap on your profile icon. Now, tap the hamburger icon in the top right and go to Settings. Then go to the account and below you will see an option, which will ask you to create a business account, select it and convert your account to a business account.
- Switching to a business account Keep in mind that business accounts cannot be private because your profile is public. If this is a problem, I recommend leaving the next tip.
- To continue, visit facebook.com/creatorstudio on your computer. The process can also be done on a phone, however, the experience on a smartphone is not smooth.
- Now, after this site loads, click on the Instagram logo above and link your Instagram account to this page to continue.
- Now you have to click on Create Post and click on Instagram Feed. Now, add the photo you want to plan. When you add its title and its location, click the down arrow to publish and select the table. Now, enter the time and date and when you are done, press the table. Doing this will make your post a future plan.
- This is an official process and so far it only works for business accounts. However, if you have a common account and want to schedule an Instagram post, you can do so through a third-party app in that case.
- Download the preview app on your iPhone. To download on Android, click here.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set it.
- So, after your Instagram account is connected to the home page, click on + and choose Photo / Video. Select the photo or video you want to project.
- When the image is loaded on the main page, tap it. After that, there is a way to edit the photo if you want. When done, touch the thought bubble.
- On this page, you can add titles and hashtags, but most importantly, you have to tap on the post table. Once you do this, you will be asked to choose a date and time. Finally, press done.
- Your post will be planned for the future. You can review and manage your scheduled posts by touching the calendar icon above. In addition, if you want to delete a scheduled post, it is also possible.
3. Zoom to Instagram profile photo
Follow these steps to access the full-size Instagram profile photo.
- Go to instadp.com and enter the account username of the profile picture of the person you want to see completed.
- Once you find the profile you are looking for and it is loaded, press full size and scroll down. You can take a screenshot or do whatever you want to make a memorial. This is really it. We welcome you.
4. Post without access to camera, photo or mic
- You know, you can also post photos, videos and stories on Instagram without permission. How exactly is this done? So, you can do this from Instagram’s mobile website. follow directions.
- Open Instagram in your phone’s browser.
- Now, to upload a photo, tap + DOWN> on the photo library or click on the new photo> select your photo and you can just edit> tap Next, write a caption and let people know with your location Mark on. When done, press the share.
- Similarly, if you want to post a story to IG, tap on the camera icon at the top of the home screen> select a photo or click New> Edit it, and continue once you’re done. Add your story to keep.
- Next, to post a video of your story using an Android phone, open the video you want to share in the gallery. Tap the share icon> tap Instagram Stories. There is no way to share videos on Instagram Story via iPhone.
- Finally, to post a video to your Instagram feed using an Android phone, tap Open Video> Tap> Tap to Instagram Feed. From here, edit your video> tap Next, add a caption> tap Share, and that’s it.
- Likewise, if you have an iPhone, go to Photos and select the video you want to share on your Instagram feed. Open the partition sheet and select Instagram. IPhone users will get the option to add only one title. When done, click OK to share the post.