Instagram DM Tricks: How to Add Special Effects to Instagram Messages
Did you know that you can now apply new special effects to your Instagram DMs? In the latest software update, Facebook integrated Messenger with Instagram TM, which then received many new features such as the ability to set custom chat colors, fade modes, and custom emoji responses. About one of the new features that comes with integration.
Instagram DM: Add special effects to messages
When you reply to someone or send someone a new message, you can now add special effects to Instagram DMs. follow directions.
- First of all, make sure that you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone.
- Open any Instagram chat and compose a message.
- Next to the text entry field, tap the magnifier on the left.
- Now you will see four new effects to choose from.
- Tap and select the one you like, and this is it.
- Doing so will send a special effect message.
Alternatively, you can save the messages to be used as quick replies. To do this, follow these steps.
- To save a sent message, long press on it and tap Save.
- You will be asked to assign a shortcut, enter it and press save.
- To save the received message, long press on it> Tap> Save. Assign a shortcut command to do this, that’s all.
- Now whenever you want to send a quick reply, instead of typing the whole phrase, use the shortcut.
- You can create Instagram DM by adding cool special effects and saving quick responses.